As the Peter, Paul, & Mary song goes, “Home is where the heart is.” That couldn’t be more true than in the senior living communities today. As Baby Boomers age, we’ve had the privilege to adapt to the changing needs of 55+ communities by adding more upscale, sophisticated designs in addition to our more traditional artificial plantscape offering.
Our greenery is designed to enhance any living environment and we specialize in the kind of customization that can help create the ambiance environment for vibrant, mobile residents and homebound seniors alike — as well as their visitors, staff and other caregivers. We specialize in high-quality custom designs for a variety of senior living settings, from retirement communities, senior apartments and cohousing to continuing-care and assisted living facilities. We take great pride in matching the “personalities” of each senior living environment, some very traditional and others that take look and feel more modern, with the right combination of everything from silk florals to artificial trees.
Our extensive experience senior living communities throughout the country includes:
- University Village Thousand Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California – Make Be-Leaves provided gorgeous, custom large, specimen trees, floor plants and florals
- Morningside of Fullerton in Fullerton, California
- La Costa Glen in Carlsbad, California
- Atria Senior Living facilities throughout California, and
- Oakmont Senior Communities throughout Northern California
Can we help create the right welcoming environment for your facility? Email me at email@example.com or call (818) 597-7790.