Beautify your interior and exterior living spaces with Make Be-Leaves lush long-lasting faux foliage.
- We’re expert creators; we can make your vision come to life from a photograph or a sketch — you can easily kickoff your brainstorming by visiting our selection on GSA Advantage
- We regularly work within tight budgets and timeframes to make projects come to life, often making key recommendations based on our 30+ years of experience
- We gladly accept government credit cards — you’d be surprised by what $3K can buy!
- We’re proud to have a wonderful selection of many items including lightweight fiberglass planters — more than 300 newly GSA-approved contract items are now available
- Buy on GSA contract or use your government discount — even on custom open market items
- We’re committed to superior quality — you’ll find Make Be-Leaves plantscapes stand the test of time
- We always wants to leave you 110% satisfied; our customer service is second to none
“I used Make-be-Leaves for our new VA hospital in North Las Vegas, and I was amazed at how realistic the trees (a mix of maple, olive and palm trees) looked when they were delivered to us. I had to tell everyone the trees were in fact not live trees, which surprised a lot of people. Make-be Leaves has definitely been a superior choice to others we’ve used in the past.” — Ralph Bresee, Interior Designer, VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
Select photos from our VA North Las Vegas and VA Sepulveda GSA projects:
We’re proud to have completed hundreds of successful government projects over the years:
• Portsmouth Naval Hospital: Make Be-Leaves installed over 200 custom trees, plants and floral–including 18 Ft. custom Fishtail Palm Trees with colorful base plantings to coordinate with the selected art work of tulips in Holland. At the request of the Commander-In-Charge, the Make Be-Leaves crew handled the installation after hours, so as not to disrupt the workday. From the initial facility walk-through to the itemized quotation, timely delivery, and installation, the Commander-In-Charge was extremely grateful and impressed.
• V.A. Medical Center, Asheville, NC: Due to narrow access, this difficult project required the Make Be-Leaves crew to do the final potting of large specimen trees at the job site. The project included: custom 18 Ft. Maple Trees for the atrium area, along with dozens of other custom trees, plants and florals throughout the facility.
• Camp Pendleton USMC Training Facility Dining Hall: Make Be-Leaves extensive planter design and installation helped this facility win a major design award.
• North Charleston Border Patrol Training Center: Make Be-Leaves provided comprehensive design assistance in the specification of custom trees and plants for a large focal planter in the lobby area, as well as a variety of trees, plants and florals throughout the facility.
|Government Project List
Many more Make Be-Leaves projects were completed at: