Government installations for over three decades!
Artificial Plants & Life-like Plantscaping Supplier
We’re expert creators; we can make your interior or exterior artificial plant design vision come to life from a photograph or a sketch — you can easily kickoff your brainstorming by perusing our website.
We regularly work within tight budgets and timeframes to make projects come to life, often making key recommendations based on our 30+ years of experience.
• We gladly accept government credit cards — you’d be surprised by what $3K can buy!
• We’re proud to have a wonderful selection of custom trees, plants, florals, lightweight fiberglass planters. And check out our custom UV exterior green walls.
• Buy custom open market items.
• We’re committed to superior quality — you’ll find Make Be-Leaves plantscapes stand the test of time.
• We always want to leave you 110% satisfied; our customer service is second to none!
We’re proud to have completed hundreds of successful government projects over the years:
• Portsmouth Naval Hospital: Make Be-Leaves installed over 200 custom trees, plants and floral–including 18 Ft. custom Fishtail Palm Trees with colorful base plantings to coordinate with the selected art work of tulips in Holland. At the request of the Commander-In-Charge, the Make Be-Leaves crew handled the installation after hours, so as not to disrupt the workday. From the initial facility walk-through to the itemized quotation, timely delivery, and installation, the Commander-In-Charge was extremely grateful and impressed.
• V.A. Medical Center, Asheville, NC: Due to narrow access, this difficult project required the Make Be-Leaves crew to do the final potting of large specimen trees at the job site. The project included: custom 18 Ft. Maple Trees for the atrium area, along with dozens of other custom trees, plants and florals throughout the facility.
• Camp Pendleton USMC Training Facility Dining Hall: Make Be-Leaves extensive planter design and installation helped this facility win a major design award.
• North Charleston Border Patrol Training Center: Make Be-Leaves provided comprehensive design assistance in the specification of custom trees and plants for a large focal planter in the lobby area, as well as a variety of trees, plants and florals throughout the facility.
Government Project List
Portsmouth Naval Hospital, VA
Camp Pendleton, CA
International Boundary & Water, El Paso, TX
U.S. Coast Guard, Alameda, CA
U.S. Attorney’s Office, Cleveland, OH
USCG Integrated Support Command, Portsmouth
Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park
V.A. Medical Center, Washington D.C.
V.A. Medical Center, Fresno, CA
Arnold AFB, TN
Vandenburg AFB, CA
U.S. Immigration Service, San Francisco, CA
U.S. Custom Service, Tuscon, AZ
V.A.Medical Center, Asheville, NC
V.A. Medical Center, Austin, TX
Port Hueneme Naval Base, Ventura, CA
NAS North Island
Presidio of Monterey, CA
Federal Prison, Pensacola, FL
Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
Immigration & Naturalization, Seattle, WA
U.S. Coast Guard, San Pedro, CA
Dept. of Justice, Washington D.C.
VHA Office of Special Projects, Washington D.C.
WV Army National Guard, WV
Malmstrom AFB, MT
GSA Federal Bldg., Ft. Smelling, MN
GSA William Green Federal Bldg., Philadelphia PA
Los Angeles AFB
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
North Charleston Border Patrol Training Center
Bespoke Artificial Plants & Life-like Plantscaping Supplier to Government Interior Designers, Agencies and Landscape Architects.
“I used Make-be-Leaves for our new VA hospital in North Las Vegas, and I was amazed at how realistic the trees (a mix of maple, olive, and palm trees) looked when they were delivered to us. I had to tell everyone the trees were in fact not live trees, which surprised a lot of people. Make-be Leaves has definitely been a superior choice to others we’ve used in the past.”